Bring this information with you on your next visit:
Current Medications – Please bring a list of all medications you are currently taking to your appointment.
Items you will need at the time of check-in for your appointment
- Personal Identification Needed
- Insurance Cards
- Worker’s compensation or PIP information, if applicable
- If your insurance company requires a written referral, bring the referral to your office visit.
- X-rays of current problem or injury, if applicable
- Co-payment, if applicable
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany minor children who are under the age of 18.