Jennifer Neil, MS, PA-C
- Masters of Science: Physician Assistant, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- Bachelor of Science: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Associate of Science: Orthopedic Technology, Grossmont Collage, San Diego, CA
About the Provider
Jennifer Neil is a Physician Assistant with experience in sports medicine and orthopedics. She has special expertise in Sports Medicine, general orthopedics including foot and ankle, fracture care and joint injections. Ms Neil has over 15 years of experience assisting in orthopedic surgeries including joint replacements. Provides follow-up care and assists patients with medical equipment needs.
Ms Neil is a member of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Areas of Expertise
- Pre-operative and post-operative care
- Joint injections
- Fracture care, bracing and casting
- Foot and ankle surgery